H.264 8CH 1080p DVR Specification Video compression: H.264 Encode capacity: 8*1080P@15FPS Video input/ output: 8CH BNC/ 1CH VGA, 1CH HDMI, 1CH BNC Audio input/ output: 4CH RCA/ 1CH RCA Recording & Playback & Backup resolution: 1080P HDD: 1*SATA port (support up to 4TB) 1080p Bullet Camera Specification Image Sensor:1/2.7″” Aptina CMOS with ICR,1080P Effective Pixel: 1920×1080 Lens: Megapixel 3.6mm Number of IR LEDs:36 pcs, 5mm LEDs Night Vision:100ft(30m) 1080p Dome Camera Specification Image Sensor: 1/2.7″” Aptina CMOS with ICR,1080P Effective Pixel: 1920×1080 Lens: Megapixel 3.6mm Number of IR LEDs:24 pcs, 5mm LEDs Night Vision:65ft(20m) Package Contents 1x H.264 8CH 1080P DVR 4 x 1080p Bullet Cameras 4 x 1080p Dome Cameras 8 x 60FT CCTV cable 3 x 12V/2A power supply 2 x 1 to 4 power splitter cable 1 x 1TB Hard Drive No include IR REMOTE CONTROL
- 【8CH FULL 1080P HD-TVI DVR/8pcs 1080P 2.0MP Weatherproof camera】– Get a sharp and crisp image day or night with the camera’s automatic IR-cut filter. Up to 100ft/65ft night vision. Aluminum weatherproof housing, cameras can be used indoors and outdoors
- 【H. 265/H. 265+ video compression DVR】– With the advanced H. 265 technology, which could double the data compression ratio, keep the high quality video even with low bit-rate, it allows you to maximize storage space and enjoy ultra-long recording.
- 【View from anywhere anytime】– The free app Zosi Smart lets you see all of your cameras in one place. Check in on your home or business wherever you have an internet connection. Free App for Live View & Playback on Smart Devices with WiFi or 2G/3G/4G Anywhere Anytime. Smart Phone Support: iPhone, Android ,Ipad
- 【Customizable motion detection zone and Alerts 】– Be notified when there are unexpected movements. Smart notifications with image will be pushed to your smartphone via iPhone/Android App. You also can setup the Detection zone from your DVR to minimize false alarms.
- 【Built in 1TB security grade Hard Drive】– Support Ultra-Long Continuous Recording and Backup By USB. DVR can be set to automatically overwrite the oldest internally stored footage or you can transfer those video files by USB to a memory stick or external hard drive.