Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App
1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account
2.Turn your camera on and select the ‘+’ icon in YI Home App to add your camera
3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi
4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned
5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing
6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again
1.YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported
2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue
3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2
4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length
If you have any other problem, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service for just $4. 99/month – YI’s motion alerts and live video feeds are now equipped with the option to instantly involve Noon light’s Certified Emergency Dispatchers, who coordinate with police, fire, and EMS agencies on the customers’ behalf to ensure the situation is promptly handled.
- YI Technology: protect your family and home with value adding home security solutions from YI that millions of families, house and pet owners already trust today. The YI home camera 3 is a AI security camera with human detection and abnormal sound detection, 1080P Full HD resolution, 107 Degree wide angle, two way audio, magnetic base and upgraded night vision.
- Outdoor cameras are waterproof, so you can use them for outdoor and indoor. Motion-activated alerts/ app notifications right to your phone when movements detected.
- YI Cloud supports the entire YI Home Series. An outdoor camera is more vulnerable against theft and damage but YI Cloud keeps all your footage secured on the cloud and safe from theft and damage.
- One year warranty: because we trust our products, we deliver them with 365 days. Our professional customer service has your back.