1080P PoE Bullet IP Security Camera
- 【Creative PoE Camera with SD Card & Reset Button】 Have you ever imagined that how awesome it will be if your PoE Wired Camera comes with SD Card and you can reset it when you met some unexpected issues? We introduced these 2 functions to this latest model, you can add SD card in the camera to save the videos and reset it to factory settings when you met some unexpected issues.
- 【PoE Camera with More Stable and Safer Connection】Have you been tired with power cord/power adapter/outlet and high cost on installation? With PoE(Power over Ethernet), you just need connect the camera to your PoE switch/injector(802.3 af) with 1 single Ethernet cable(Cat5/5e/6), it’s so easy that you can install it yourself and the connection will also be more Stable and Safer.
- 【Motion Detection & Multi Remote Viewing】 What happening when you were not there? Support customizable motion detection are & adjustable sensitivity, this camera will send real-time and accurate movement alert to your phone, or send your email an alarm with snapshot when motion was detected. Starting recording and saving videos to SD card(NOT INCLUDED), uploading ftp photo & video are also available & easy to setup.
- 【FULL HD 1080P & Night View】Everyone wants to keep an eye on what he concerns about at all times. With FULL HD 1080P resolution(1920*1080), built in 36PCS Effective IR LEDs, provides you with clear & nice video in the daytime and decent night vision(B/W) 65ft or farther in the dark. Protect your home & business 7*24. You will want one for your front yard entrance, garage, back yard & your beautiful garden.
- 【IP66 Weather-Proof & Onvif Compatible】 High-quality alloy case, this camera is robust and solid enough to withstand Outside tough weather(-4℉~+140℉), ensures the excellent performance when used for outdoor monitoring. Onvif Compatible makes it really easy to add this camera to your existing Onvif security System. ❤if you met any problems, please feel free to contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org