Note: This camera is NOT IP camera,it’s AHD camera which work perfect with AHD DVR. Before you buy: – CAMERA have 4 MODE for video output: 1080P AHD(Default Mode) , 1080P CVI , 1080P TVI and 960H CVBS – When camera is POWER ON, you could change VIDEO MODE by OSD cable according to your DVR video type. UP PUSH to 960H CVBS mode; DOWN PUSH to 1080P TVI ( Hikvision ) ; LEFT PUSH to 1080p CVI (Dahua, Lorex, Q-SEE, etc.) Right PUSH to 1080p AHD; With OSD button ,you can also adjust the exposure, white balance, WDR, sharpness and other settings Camera main Feature * Image Sensor: 1/2.9″CMOS 2.0Megapixel * Effective Pixels: 1920(H)*1280P(V) * Video Frame Rate: PAL: 25fps@1080P NTSC: 30fps@1080P * Mini. Illumination: 0.001Lux@F1.2(AGC ON), 0Lux IR on * Max. IR LEDs Length: 30M/100ft * IR LEDs: 42PCS * Day/Night: Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W * Noise Reduction: 2D Lens * Fixed Length: built-in 3.6mm lens, wide angle view * Lens Type: Fix Lens * Material: Metal Package Contents: * 1 x 1/2.9″CMOS Color 2.0Megapixel AHD Camera * 1 x Mounting screw bag * 1 x Screw Warranty: 90 days money-back & 24-months warranty & Within 24 hours response. When you are not satisfied with our product, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a replacement or full refund of no hassle
- 【1080P AHD Camera】CAMERA have 4 MODE for video output: 1080P AHD(Default Mode) , 1080P CVI , 1080P TVI and 960H CVBS ,When camera is POWER ON, you could change VIDEO MODE by OSD cable according to your DVR video type.
- 【ENHANCED NIGHT VISION】UP PUSH to 960H CVBS mode / DOWN 1080p CVI (Dahua, Lorex, Q-SEE, etc./ LEFT PUSH to AHD mode(Default) / Right PUSH to 1080P TVI ( Hikvision ).
- 【1080P AHD Camera Resolution】1/2.9″ CMOS Sensor 2.0MP Full HD 1080p Resolution (1920×1080), 3.6mm wide angle views, with OSD Menu can adjust the exposure, white balance, WDR, sharpness and other settings.
- 【LONG IR RANGE】42 pieces of powerful IR led make it possible to see object 100-130 feet away.
- 【Warranty】90 DAY money back guarantee, 24 MONTH warranty and friendly. Life time support.