Swann’s True Detect PIR Thermal Sensing technology detects motion by heat, such as from people & cars, to trigger recording and push notifications. This virtually eliminates false triggers, like plants moving with the wind, to only capture events with security relevance. This 5MP Super HD security camera is the perfect addition to your Swann NVR-8580 to cover blind spots. The sturdy aluminium construction is built tough for the outdoors or indoors with IP66 weatherproof rating. The camera comes with a roll of 18-metre Ethernet cable for connecting the camera to the NVR. See in the dark up to 40 meters with the camera’s powerful infrared night vision. The built-in microphone adds audio recording for that extra layer of valuable evidence to your surveillance system. Due to their rounder shape, dome cameras are ideal for those wanting to have discreet security cameras that easily blends into their surroundings. If you’re looking to have more visible security cameras, you may have a look at its bullet-shaped sister NHD-865MSB, which works as a deterrent to intruders due to its more visible shape.
- With 2.4x the resolution of 1080p Full HD, capturing crime has never been easier with 5MP Super HD. With remote viewing on your smartphone, you’ll always have peace of mind with no ongoing fees.
- The camera features a True Detect PIR sensor that triggers auto recording & push notifications when it senses heat, so it’ll only record relevant events.
- Hear off-screen noises and identify voices by their gender, accent and age.
- With IP66 weatherproof rating and cables threaded through the stand for extra protection ensure you can rely on their performance, day in, day out.
- No matter if it’s day or night, you’ll be able to see everything up to 130ft (40m) with the powerful infrared night vision.