1080P Camera Specification
• Resolution: HD 1920 X 1080
• Sensor type: 1/3″ 2.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor
• Lens: 4 mm 3.0 Megapixel HD Lens
• LED of Infrared Radiation: 6pcs Big IR LED, IR-CUT function, 20-25M Night Vision Distance
• View Angle: 70-90 degrees
• Weatherproof: IP66 Level
• Video Compression: H.264 main profile, AVI format support RTSP, Compatible with AVI Media Player
• Minimum illumination: Color: 0.1 Lux; B/W: 0.01 Lux
• Operating Temperature: -30°C ~ 50°C
• Power: DC 12V 1A
• ONVIF Port is 1018
• Built-in POE (Power Over Ethernet) Module, support 802.3af protocol
RTSP Main Stream Address
1. Main Stream: rtsp://ip address:554/11
2. Sub Stream: rtsp://ip address:554/12
3. Main Phone Stream: rtsp://ip address:554/13
The “IP Address” is your camera current IP address
1 X 2.0 Megapixel HD IP Camera
1 X Bracket & Screw Set
1 X Cat5 Cable
1 X 12V1A Adapter with 1.5M Cable
1 X User Manual (English Version)
Related firmware is available to download from our official software website:
Do not hesitate to contact with the Technical Support if there is any problems.
Telephone: +86 15814687576, 5pm. ~ 2am. (PST); Wechat: ipcloudcamera
- [TRUE POE, POWER OVER ETHERNET] This surveillance ip camera supports 802.3af protocol, this allow the camera work compatible with all the switches which support 802.3af protocol. The power and signal transmits normally by only 1 Ethernet cable(support cat 5/6). Easy installation on your wall, in front of your garden, even in the office, etc. [Cost Saving!]
- [Compatible With POE NVR] This ONVIF security ip camera is compatible with your POE NVR camera system. This ip camera can be used to replace your old/broken/low definition camera in the surveillance system.
- [High Definition] 2.0 megapixel HD IP camera, resolution up to 1920*1080, 20-25 meter night vision with 6pcs array infrared LED, fixed 4mm Lens up to 73 degree wide viewing angle, more clearer and sharper images and videos can be captured, this ip camera is IP66 waterproof and it can be installed in various kinds of surveillance scenes, such as home, office, supermarket, garden, etc.
- [Multiple Software Supported] The security camera has standard RTSP stream and ONVIF protocol (Port is 1018), compatible with Blue Iris, Ispy, Zoneminder, Security Spy, VLC or other 3rd party Onvif software. Work with your mobile devices (smartphone, tablet PC, laptop) for remote network monitoring. Note: do not support to view on Macintosh PC.
- [Warranty Promise]2 years warranty and lifetime free technical support. Provide free brand-new parts for replacement. Call US toll: +86-158-146-875-76 (Available after 5:00 PM at Pacific Time)