The SANSCO is ideal for both your home or business. This Waterproof 720p 1 mega pixels resolution provides amazing picture quality. It is suitable for flexible internal or external use with WIDE ANGLE fixed lens as well as long viewing distance. It is viewable in full color with an impressive night vision range of up to 15-20m. The system includes the very latest P2P 1080p HDMI DVR allowing easy access to the internet through mobile phones, tablets or PC’s with the free apps provided. The system is supplied with everything that is needed to set up your CCTV system, complete with all cables, connectors, leads, power supplies and preinstalled 1TB hard drive.
* Be well connected and informed 24/7
* H.264 video compression
* Advanced motion detection and email alerts
* 720p indoor outdoor waterproof bullet cameras
* 4 Channel Real-time HD, VGA and HDMI output
* Playback: 4 Channels of 720p real time
* Video: 4CH BNC input, HD output
* Audio: 4CH RCA input, 1CH RCA output
* Net interface: One RJ45 10M / 100M
* Hard disk: One SATA up to 4TB
* Browser: Supports IE, Firefox, Chrome
* Support iOS (iPad+iPhone), Android mobile viewing via App: Xmeye
* Image Sensor: 1/4 inch color CMOS
* Resolution: 1.0 Mega pixels better than 1280TV Line
* TV System: NTSC / PAL
* IR LEDs: 36 LEDs, night vision
* 1x 4-CH Pro 1080P DVR
* 4x Color Outdoor Bullet Cameras
* 4x 60ft Video + Power Cable for Cameras
* 2 x 1-4 Splitter Cable for Cameras
* 2x Power Adapters
* 1x Mouse
* 1x Quick Setup Guide
* 1x CD
– Preistalled 1TB Hard Drive
– DVR supports max. 1080p cameras, but Cameras provided are 720p HD 1.0 mega pixel
– This is not a wireless system.
- With or Without the Internet. Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smart-phone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
- Connects directly to TVs and Monitors. Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the HDMI or VGA cable. Make sure your TV or Monitors has a output resolution of at least 1080p.
- Smart DVR Digital Video Recorder. Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
- HD 720p Resolution 1280×720 pixels. Record and capture all the details, don’t miss out anything. HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.