Save Time with Smart Video Playback
The intelligent smart playback function allows you to customize a specific searching area, then videos will be speed up when nothing happens in that region, when motion is detected, videos are played in normal speed.
Motion-Triggered Email Alert with Images
An immediate alarming email will be sent to your inbox when activity is detected by any of the cameras. And snapshots will come along with the alarming email to let you see exactly what happened.
Support ONVIF,VGA, HDMI full HD output simultaneously
Support web, CMS, center platform management software MYEYE, provide SDK development
Support multiple cloud technology, network penetration, alarm information pushed to your phone and other functions
Video Input Mode: TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP
Video Input: 8 CH up to 1080N resolution
Record Mode: manual>motion detection>timing
Local Playback: 4ch (local input mode)
Video Input/ Output: 8ch BNC/ 1ch VGA, 1ch HDMI
USB: 2* USB 2.0 ports
HDD: 1 *SATA ports (Max 6TB/per)
* 1x 8CH 1080N DVR, with 1TB Hard Disk Drive
* 1x Power Adapter
* 1x USB Mouse
* 1x Software CD
* 1x User Manual
- Clear and Crisp 1080N Recording: View your world like never before with 960*1080pixels system. This easy to install DVR boasts 1080N recording capabilities producing outstanding high definition images that bring everything back to life.
- CVBS /AHD/TVI/CVI/IP 5-in-1 DVR: You can freely enjoy three connection modes with this one multi-function digital video recorder. Analog, AHD, TVI as well as HD IP cameras are all connectable to it providing you the chance to take full advantage of your old cameras
- Easy Mobile Monitoring: Get a smartphone, table or computer and get real-time monitoring of your home and office no matter where you are. With the free and easy-to-use app, remote monitoring can be as easy as ABC.
- Motion Activated Email Notification: While working with cameras, every unexpected movements that thrown into the cameras’ eye will be detected and recorded. At the same time, you’ll get timely notified by email on your smart devices.
- Full HD VGA and HDMI Outputs: On the back panel of the DVR, we provide HDMI and VGA full HD outputs. Get a TV or HD monitor and stream live video to it. High quality video is guaranteed whether you’re playing back or live viewing.