Infrared Night Vision
720P/1080P Video Record(1280X720P /1920X1080P)
Recording while charging
TV Out Model
Micro SD Card Reader
Video format : AVI
Video coding : M-JPEG
video resolution ratio : 1280X720P 1920X1080P
Video frame rate : 30 fps
Player software : operating system or bring the mainstream video player software
Picture format : JPG
Image proportion : 4:3
Support system : Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista;Mac os;Linux;
Battery capacity : 200mAh
Working time : About 100 minutes
Charging voltage : DC-5V
interface type : Mini 8Pin USB
Storage suppor: TF card(Card is not include)
battery type :High capacity polymer lithium electricit
1 x Mini Camcorder
1 x USB cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Stents
Note: This mini-camera without a memory card can not work. If you do not have a memory card, please buy it yourself.
- ★★THE SIZE OF A QUARTER. ALMOST. This matte black, coin-sized, Full HD camera, it’s perhaps the smaller HD camera on the planet. Place it semi-hidden strategically for the best takings or video record in public places without calling attention.
- ★★EASY SET UP AND USE: Just slot in a T-Flash card and can start recording.You can put this body camera in the corner of home,office, warehouse, store,backyard, garden, even in your pocket or on your collar with the clip included .In addition , it can also be used as a car camcorder or an aerial action camera.
- ★★1080P/720P HD VIDEO RESOLUTION: This tiny camera is not just for home surveillance used as a regular video mini camcorder to capture any interesting moment hide it to take photos and videos without anyone noticing.
- ★★INFRARED NIGHT VISION TECHNOLOGY: Never be in the dark again. Equipped with infrared lights and night vision along with improved motion detection allowing you to effectively view ranges of up to 25 feet, which to date is far superior than other night vision mini spy cameras on the market.
- ★★LOOP RECORDING:Body cam supports T-Flash card up to 32GB capacity (T-Flash card not included) for loop recording video.Automatically overwrites oldest video files if the TF card is full. Slot in a T-Flash card before start recording, or it will not work.