Wire-Free Accessory Camera for Battery Powered, Audio Security Systems
Wire-Free systems are the perfect hassle-free solution designed for quick installation and efficient monitoring. This add-on camera can be paired with your LHB926 or LHWF1000 DVRs to expand the total number of cameras in your wire-free system. Wire-free cameras are capable of recording full 1080p HD resolution video, and come equipped with long range infrared night vision up to 150ft and an ultra-wide 140° field of view. A built-in microphone and speaker provides crystal clear audio and two-way talk functionality, adding a whole new dimension to your monitoring. This professional grade Wire-free camera is also highly vandal resistant thanks to its sturdy metal exterior. This camera comes with a 2-Cell battery Power Pack.
Full 1080p HD wire-free video resolution
Up to 600ft wireless signal range provides many placement options
Receive low battery notifications through the Lorex Cirrus (on compatible DVR)
DSSS (Direct-Sequence Spread Spectrum) technology greatly reduces conflicts with competing signals
Don’t pay a professional. Cameras are easy to install by yourself
Night vision up to 150ft (45m)
Weather-resistant (IP66) battery-operated cameras go almost anywhere, indoor or out
Built-in PIR camera motion sensor alerts you on the Lorex Cirrus app when activity is detected (on compatible DVR)
- 【HD Picture Quality】Full 1080p HD wire-free video resolution, 150ft/45m IR Night Vision,Ultra wide-angle 140° field of view, DSSS (Direct-Sequence Spread Spectrum) technology greatly reduces conflicts with competing signals
- 【Color Night Vision&Audio】Color Night Vision and up to 150ft (45m) IR night vision range. A built-in microphone and speaker will also provide crystal clear audio and two-way talk functionality, adding a whole new dimension to your monitoring.
- 【Indoor & Outdoor Usage】While this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, it has been especially designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. It has an IP66 rating, meaning it can tolerate extreme temperatures ranging from -4° to 113°F (-20° to 45°C). Their housings are made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with a high degree of resistance to corrosion.
- 【Thermo-Sense Motion Detection】This wire-free camera uses a passive infrared (PIR) sensor to detect motion. Located just under the lens, this sensor detects heat from moving objects such as people, animals or vehicles and not inanimate things like blowing trees. So the moment something that emits a lot of heat energy moves into the frame, the sensor will detect the temperature difference and start recording.
- 【Compatibility&Includes】 This camera works with Lorex LHB926 and LHWF1000 Series wire-free DVR. This item includes a wire-free camera, a mounting kit, rechargable 2-cell battery power-pack.