★Find a hidden camera *Step 1: To keep a dim environment. In a day, close all doors, draw all curtains, and turn off all lights. At night, turn off all lights, please. Dim environment is an important advantage. *Step 2: To Turn on the power switch. *Step 3: To press the infrared led light switch, the led light shines. It is best to press the switch twice. For the first time, the led light shines in a low frequency. Twice, press it for a longer time until the light flashes in a high frequency(Notice: short press turns off the light). Thus, the reflecting lights from a camera twinkles very quickly, and this is advantageous to find a hidden camera. *Step 4: To look for a hidden camera through the infrared vision window with your eyes. Move slowly around the room, and go close to every place where you doubt a camera is set probably. you maybe need to go back and forth in different vision angles until that you find a hidden camera or you judge no camera is set. *Step 5: To press the infrared led light switch when the process is over, the led lights stop shining. *Notice: Three key advantages: a dim environment, a close distance, a right vision angle (it is best to tend to 90 degree, and otherwise, it is worse to tend to 180 degree, in which you even can’t find a camera near you).
★Guard against a theft *Step 1: To turn on the power switch. *Step 2: To hang it on a window, a door handle, a suitcase or other items. *Step 3: To press the vibration alarm switch, the red indicator light shines, that indicates the device is in a vibration alarm mode. *Step 4: A light vibration can trigger a 80 decibels alarm, and at the same time light ring in the edges flashes. *Step 5: to press the vibration alarm switch, an alarm is turned off.
- Function 1–To look for a hidden camera ( wireless or wired) . The detector casts red flashing led light rays. When the rays hit a camera lens, the lens reflects.Through the infrared vision window of the detector, you can see a red twinkling reflecting spot. In a dim environment, where contrast is strong, and when watching angle tends to 90 degree, the red spot is bigger and more conspicuous. To find a small and hidden camera successfully, sometimes you need to scan in multiple angles.
- Function 2–Vibration Alarm. To hang it in a door knob or window knob, then turn on the alarm switch. At night, when a bad guy tries to open your door, the vibration can trigger a 80 decibels alarm, and light rings in the edges flash. That could scare out him and wake up you .
- Function 3–Personal Alarm (an extra gift ). In emergency, when you pull out the cord of the personal alarm , it will sound out 130 decibels alarm, that could scare out a bad guy and attract attentions from others
- Function 4– Lighting. The hidden camera detector and personal alarm respectively have a led flashlight. They will give you an emergency lighting.
- The travel security kit is designed especially for frequent travelers.