Power Over Ethernet
A single network cable directly connects each IP camera to the NVR supplying both power and a video signal. This time no extra power cable needed just plug one cable for one camera and its on the go. NVR built in 8 Ports PoE Switch, which Provides Power & Data Using a Single Ethernet Cable
Full 1536P HD Real-Time
Capture high-definition 1536P HD video two times higher than 1080P cameras.
Get the big picture
Each IP camera delivers 5.0 megapixel at 2592 x 1920 pixels with sharper and larger image and video than 1080p security cameras.
Built-in P2P Cloud service, Quick QR-Code Scan, ONVIF supported
The new P2P technology and QR Code Scan allows you to access your system anytime from anyplace. We’ve made it even easier to setup your system with our Free Tech Support, so no need to worry about any difficult programming issues.
Premium IP features
With Wide Dynamic Range and 3D Dynamic Noise Reduction, you will see better image quality in light contrast areas and at night.
Network Remote access
Supports Remote View via smartphone & 3G/4G Mobile with each of those systems below: Windows XP, 7 , 8, 10, Mac, iPad , iPhone, Android, Mac
IPC input:Up to 8ch IP camera. Compatible with any Onvif H.265/H.264 IP cameras
HDMI & VGA output:1 channel each
Camera record resolution:1536P/1080P @30fps (Up to 1920P@15fqs adjustable)
NVR record resolution: Full 4K 2160P/1920P/1536P @30fps
Record rate:240fps Real-time
Record Mode:Manual / Time Scheduled / Alarm Triggered / Motion Detect
Interface type:2CH SATA
Support PTZ control, VGA & HDMI. USB Backup, Motion Detection and Email notification
Camera: Vandal proof & Water proof
1 x GW5508NP: 8 Channel 4K NVR with pre-installed 2TB Hard Drive
8 x GW5092IP: 5MP IP camera
1 Year Warranty and Free Tech Support
- Max 8.0 Megapixel Full HD Realtime Recording 8 Channel Onvif 4K NVR with (8) 5MP 1920P Weatherproof POE IP Dome Cameras (Built-in 3.6mm megapixel HD Lens for wide view angle and 48Pcs Infrared LED, View up to 130ft IR Distance)
- Power over Ethernet setup is clean and simple with a single network cable, built-P2P service and support ONVIF agreement and QR Code Scan
- Free mobile apps allow you to watch your system from anywhere with mobile viewing for Smartphones, tablets, PC, and Macs
- Features Wide Dynamic Range & 3D DNR giving you ability to see clearly in contrast lighting environment and sharper monitoring and playback
- Pre-installed 2TB Hard Drive with 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support From U.S.A.