8-Channel H.265 4K (3840×2160) NVR with 8 PoE ports and 2TB HDD + 4 x 4K (8MP) 2160P IP Camera / Newest H.265 Video Compression / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via web-browsers or software on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / Easy to Install, Plug & Play / Backup to External Storage via USB
Ultra High Definition 4K (3840×2160)
Our GW 4K security cameras featured in these IP systems use advanced 8-Megapixel Sony image sensors and have approximately four times the amount of pixels as a 1080p HD security camera. This UltraHD 4K Sony image sensor allows the camera to capture more light, which improves color, contrast, and low-light performance. It also adds an increased ability to digital zoom in on distant objects without drastically reducing image quality.
– H.265 technology: H.265 is the latest video compression which brings extensive possibilities and optimism to IP Camera, it also helps keep files sizes low without losing the 4K video quality
– Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 3840 x 2160p @15fps (3840tvl)
– 8 Channel NVR Support up to 4K/8MP/5MP/4MP @ 30fps Realtime each channel
– Built in 3.6mm Megapixel HD Wide Angle lens
– Built in 18Pcs Super SMD LED, View up to 100ft IR Distance for night vision
– NVR built-in 8 PoE ports and 3 USB ports, 8CH Alarm Input/1CH out, 2 SATA HDD port(up to 8TB each, total 16TB)
– Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Free app)
– Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browser
– Support Maximum 10 Users and video file by time queries, according to the precise time position for playback
– Outdoor/Indoor Weatherproof; Metal Housing Vandal Resistant
– Support VGA & HDMI. USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
GW5508NP: 8-Channel H.265 NVR with 2TB Hard Drive
4 x GW8537IP: 4K camera
2 x GWCAT60: 60ft Cable & 2 x GWCAT100: 100ft Cable
- *****Ultra High Definition 4K (3840×2160)***** FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P! 8 Channel H.265 4K NVR with (4) H.265 4K (8MP) @15FPS Weatherproof 3.6mm Wide Angle PoE IP Bullet Cameras
- Advanced H.265 (and H.264) Video Encoding Supported: H.265 is faster, consumes 50% LESS data and has a reduced data footprint allowing you to store more video to your NVR while also preserving and improving upon superior video quality.
- Power over Ethernet setup is clean and simple with a single network cable, built-P2P service and support onvif agreement. 100% True Plug-and-Play – An additional built-in network interface provides a unique IP address to each security camera, eliminating the hassle of messy IP security camera configurations.
- View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Plug&Play setting up is so easy! Simply connect the ip Cameras to NVR and download the smartphone App and scan the NVR QR code, you are ready to being live viewing and recording.
- Includes Motion Detection & Snapshot & Email Alerts & USB backup feature for peace of mind. Pre-installed 2TB Hard Drive with 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support From U.S.A.