The Target Eyeball Dome is an outdoor, network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and an IR LED for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IP66 standards. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. With its WDR Pro, it can process scenes with contrasting intensity of lights and produce clear image.
- 1/3″ progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor | Min. illumination at 0.03 lux (B/W) and 0.05 lux (color)
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520 | Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Intelligent IR | IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft) | Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro) | 3D noise reduction | Defog | Motion detection
- Ingress protection (IP66) | DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)