FLIR P143E4 4MP HD IP Eyeball Dome Camera
The FLIR 4MP HD IP Dome Camera offers exceptional 4MP (2688×1520) resolution for an incredible level of detail. True WDR capability up to 100dB ensures excellent image quality around the clock, and H.265 delivers improved compression efficiency for significant hard drive space savings. Installation is made simple with integrated PoE, allowing for single cable installation. (-22°F/-30°C).
4MP (2688×1520) HD Resolution @ up to 20fps, 1/3″ CMOS, 2.8mm lens, 82ft (25m) IR range, H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG video compression, F2.0 aperture
PoE support for simplified cabling
12V DC / PoE (802.3af) operation
Onvif Profile S conformance
IP66 weatherproof rated
Cold climate capable (-22°F/-30°C)
True Wide Dynamic Range (up to 100dB) provides more accurate detail in high contrast scenes
Advanced H.265 / Super H.264 / MJPEG triple stream
Intelligent compression coupled with Region of Interest (ROI) optimizes video performance based on available bandwidth
- 【HD Picture Quality】4MP (2688×1520) HD Resolution @ up to 20fps, 1/3″ CMOS, 2.8mm lens, 82ft (25m) IR range, H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG video compression, F2.0 aperture
- 【Easy Installation】 Installation is simplified with integrated PoE allowing for single cable installation. True Wide Dynamic Range (up to 100dB) provides more accurate detail in high contrast scenes. Advanced H.265 / Super H.264 / MJPEG triple stream.
- 【Weatherproof】 Built with a durable weatherproof housing, the IP Cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations and cold climates. IP66 weatherproof rated, Cold climate capable (-22°F/-30°C).
- 【Works with Lorex, Flir, Onvif compatible NVRs】 This camera works with Lorex and Flir 4MP or higher NVR recorders and Onvif compatible recorder.
- 【Includes】 This item includes a camera and a mounting kit. The power adapter and Cat5e cable are not included. If connected to an NVR or a POE switch with an Ethernet cable no power adapter is required.