FLIR N233BE Fixed IP Bullet Camera
The FLIR Fixed Mini Bullet IP Cameras offer HD picture quality in real time with outstanding night vision capabilities. Installation is made easy with PoE operation included. Built rugged, FLIR’s Fixed IR Bullet IP Cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations (IP66 rated) and cold climates (-22°F/-30°C).
3MP(2048×1536) HD, 3MP@20fps, 1/3″ CMOS, 3.6mm lens, 80ft/24m IR, H.264/MJPEG video compression, F1.8 aperture
PoE (Class 3) support for simplified cabling
12V / PoE (802.3af) operation
Onvif Profile S conformance
Cable through bracket design
IP66 weatherproof rated
Cold climate capable (-22°F/-30°C)
True Day/Night with ICR, 2D-DNR, D-WDR
Remote access via iOS, Android, PC/Mac with FLIR Cloud
Centralized viewing and control of up to 64 cameras on each screen with PC/Mac
Access live or recorded video at any time on your iPad, iPhone or Android device
Advanced mobile app features including remote playback, push notifications for motion/alarm, E-map, manual record/snapshot to device
- 【HD Picture Quality】3MP(2048×1536) HD, 3MP@20fps, 1/3″ CMOS, 3.6mm lens, 80ft/24m IR, H.264/MJPEG video compression, F1.8 aperture
- 【Easy Installation&Flir Cloud】 Installation is simplified with integrated PoE allowing for single cable installation, Remote access via iOS, Android, PC/Mac with FLIR Cloud
- 【Weatherproof】 Built with a durable weatherproof housing, the IP Cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations and cold climates. IP66 weatherproof rated, Cold climate capable (-22°F/-30°C), True Day/Night with ICR, 2D-DNR, D-WDR
- 【Works with Lorex, Flir, Onvif compatible NVRs, Remote view via web interface】 This camera works with Lorex and Flir 3MP or higher NVR recorders and Onvif compatible recorder. Additionally, if connected to an IP network as a standalone camera (needs proper power adapter unless connected to POE switch) can be remotely viewed via the web interface.
- 【Includes】 This item includes a camera and a mounting kit. The power adapter and Cat5e cable are not included. If connected to an NVR or a POE switch with an Ethernet cable no power adapter is required.