M3100E – M3100EP Series MPX Megapixel Over Coax DVR 16 channels, 1080p
M3100E – M3100EP Series
FLIR’s M3100E Series DVRs use the latest HD-CVI technology, giving you the flexibility to upgrade your security systems to 1080P HD resolution using existing coax cabling. With support for both HD resolution MPX cameras, and standard analog cameras, the DVR is ideal for retrofit applications. MPX also facilitates advanced features previously unavailable over a coax cable including duplex transmission for PTZ control, and extended distance cable runs up to 2300ft/700m.
- Supports MPX HD 1080p/720p cameras and standard analog cameras
- Ideal for retrofit using existing coax cable
- Easy, Secure Cloud connection
- Zero video latency
- Cabling up to 2300ft/700m
- Duplex transmission for camera control (PTZ, focus, alarm trigger)
- FLIR DDNS service option
- H.264 video compression
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- Audio In / Out
- Supports 1x HDD up to 6TB, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- RS-485 supports Pelco D & P PTZ
- HD MPX DVR: FLIR’s M3116E Series DVRs use the latest HD-CVI technology, giving you the flexibility to upgrade your security systems to 1080P HD resolution using existing coax cabling. 16 Channels, Supports 1xSATA HDDs up to 6TB.
- Easy Installation:Standard BNC connection – no networking complexities. Upgrade analog systems to HD without the expense of re-cabling. Supports both HD and SD analog simultaneously.
- Quick & Secure Remote View: Remote access via iOS, Android, PC / Mac with FLIR Cloud. Set up in 3 easy steps: install FLIR Cloud app, scan QR code, view live video.
- Includes & Service: Includes MPX DVR, Power Adapter,Ethernet Cable, Remote Control, USB mouse, and manual. 3TB HDD Preinstalled. 1 month free return and 1 year limited warranty.The latest firmware will be applied before shipping.
- Compatibility:Supports 1080p (1920×1080), 720p (1280×720), 960H (960×480) resolution and runs 960H HD-CVI, Analog and up to 1080p Lorex and Flir MPX Cameras. MPX format is compatible with HD-CVI and analog.