Checklist before purchasing:
1. Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.
2. Default mode: 960H (CVBS) video format.
3. Firstly confirm what resolution and frame rate your DVR support, for example, if your DVR support max 5MP TVI 12.5fps, then press OSD joystick, the monitor will show On Screen Menu,then choose the video format and frame rate by OSD joystick on the camera cable.
4. If you choose the wrong video mode or frame rate accidentally, there may be no signal shows on monitor, please power off and power on the camera again, hold OSD joystick left for 5 seconds, then the camera will be switched to default 960H video mode.
5. At least DC 12V 1A power adapter is required. If there is no video or IR Led is not working properly at night,please use DC 12V 2A (or 3A) power adapter. It depends on the power cable length and quality.
6. Peel off the protective films on the lens and glass panel before installation, or else the night vision would be foggy.
Image sensor: 1/2.5″ CMOS image sensor
Image Resolution: 8MP (4K)/5MP/4MP/1080P/960H
Lens: 2.8mm fixed megapixel lens for 100° wide angle of view
Infrared LED: 14µ x 20PCS with 30-60 feet infrared distance based on environment.
Camera feature: Day/Night; Auto/Manual White Balance; Gain control; Noise Reduction; Picture adjustment; OSD support; UTC support (HD mode)
Housing: Metal, IP66
IR-cut filter: Yes
Power Source: DC12V±10%; 700mA
Operation Temperature: 14F-122F, RH95% Max
- ENHANCED NIGHT VISION: Latest tech anti-reflection black film panel, IR filter and upgraded Led for brighter clearer and cleaner picture at night.
- 100° WIDE ANGLE CRISP IMAGE: 1/2.5-inch CMOS sensor & Megapixel Lens for crystal clear day and night image with 100° wide view.
- MULTIPLE MODES OUTPUT: HDTVI/AHD support 8MP (4K) 15fps/12.5fps; 5MP 20fps/12.5fps; 4MP 30fps/25fps; 1080P 30fps/25fps; HDCVI supports 8MP (4K) 15fps/12.5fps; 4MP 30fps/25fps; 1080P 30fps/25fps and 960H wired BNC output.
- IP66 COMPACT DESIGN: Compact size for easy installation; Recommend installing it outdoor/indoor or on porch.
- WARRANTY: 60 DAY money back guarantee, 24 MONTH warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach support; Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but required.