Amcrest 8CH 3MP POE NVR – HDD Not Included (Supports up to 4TB) | 4 x 3MP POE IP67 Cameras | Easy QR Code Smartphone Access | Web browser access via MAC & PC | VGA & HDMI Output | ONVIF Compliant (POE Optional) | Backup to External Storage via USB
Unparalleled Resolution Quality; 2048 x 1536p (2048tvl) @ 20fps Realtime
3MP POE Cameras with IP67 Weatherproofing and 98ft IR-LED Night Vision
Quick Access QR Code Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)
Remotely Access w/ Standard Windows and Mac Browsers
Easy to Install; Manage All Cameras on Your Network
Feature-Rich OSD; Channel, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Audio, and Record Status Icons
Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events; Motion Detection, Video Loss, Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
Custom Record Modes (e.g. Scheduled, Motion Detection)
USB Backup for Peace of Mind
This Amcrest NVR transmits ultra-high quality 3MP HD video over POE at long range, without the need for camera power outlet access. It works with virtually any ONVIF compatible IP camera, built for Amcrest IP cameras with limited support for Foscam, Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Vivotek and others. After an easy and quick plug-and-play setup process with a QR code, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen; real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest’s 1 Year US Warranty, each system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
1 x 3MP 4-Channel POE NVR
4 x 3MP POE Bullet IP Cameras
4 x 60ft Ethernet Cables
1 x DVR Power Supply
User Manual + Quick Start Guide
1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest
- This Amcrest 8-channel NVR supports hard drives up to 4 Terabytes, simultaneously managing and recording up to four 3MP cameras @ 20fps real-time, with latest Ambarella Chipset, to deliver video quality and performance that is unsurpassed in the consumer security technologies market.
- Supports virtually any ONVIF compliant IP camera (POE optional) such as Foscam, Dahua, and more. Features fast dedicated dual-core embedded processor to ensure that recorded video is captured without stutter, lag, or gaps in footage. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, easy to configure, access, and control. Scan QR Code on the NVR from the “Amcrest View” app (available on iOS and Android) to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the cameras on your network for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with all needed components such as network cables and a quick start guide with user manual.
- Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Warranty and Lifetime Support offered exclusively by Amcrest.