AMCREST MODEL : AMDV108116-H5
View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices (with included Amcrest Link app).
Supports Pentabrid AHD, TVI, CVI, 960H Analog and Amcrest IP Cameras (2CH).
Supports up to 6TB Storage (Hard Drive NOT Included) for Continuous Recording at 16CH 1080p @30fps.
Supports Long Distance Signal Transmission up to 984ft.
Intelligent Video Footage Search and Playback.
USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind.
DVR Dimensions: 10.25 x 9.25 x 1.8 in.
DVR Weight: 1.9lbs.
DVR FEATURES :
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x 1080P 16-Channel Pentabrid DVR (AMDV108116-H5).
1 x DVR Power Adapter.
1 x Mouse.
Quick Start Guide.
1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest.
*Camera Power Supply and Coaxial Video Cables are NOT INCLUDED but are Required and SOLD SEPARATELY.*
- EXPERIENCE PROHD 2MP – The Amcrest 2-Megapixel surveillance DVR features uncompressed, latency free, point-to-point raw data, 2-Megapixel ProHD video transmission up to 1920 x 1080P @ 30fps. Supports 1080p and lower resolutions @ 30fps.
- VIEW FROM ANYWHERE – View ProHD footage from your video security system on your web browser using Internet Explorer as well as remote live viewing on iOS and Android devices using the Amcrest View Pro app.
- VERSATILE – This pentabrid DVR recorder supports analog cameras and Amcrest IP cameras with limited compatibility to third-party IP cameras. Supports HDCVI, AHD TVI, CVBS analog cameras.
- PLUG AND PLAY – This Amcrest DVR transmits video, audio, and controls over a single coaxial cable. Utilizes existing coaxial cable networks, reducing the need to run new cables to your Security System. H.265 Compression Technology allows for video files to be compressed without any noticeable difference in quality. Additional cameras can be purchased under ASIN: B01MQCGA4I.
- LIFETIME SUPPORT – Cameras, camera power supplies, camera video cables and hard-drive are NOT INCLUDED and are SOLD SEPARATELY. Guaranteed for a full year from purchase date and lifetime technical support provided exclusively by Amcrest.