Operating System: Embedded linux OS
Video resolution: 4ch 720P(1280 × 720) HD NVR with built-in Router
VGA & HDMI outputs up to 720P & 4 channel sync-playback.
HDD: Support 3.5 inches SATA HDD up to 4TB
Power: DC 12V2A
Power Dissipation(excluding HDD) <= 5W
Working Temperature/humidity: -10℃-55℃(-4℉ to 131℉)/10%-90%
720P Camera Specification:
Image Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS.
Style: bullet ip camera, IP66 weatherproof.
3pcs infrared LED arrays and 3.6mm lens, IR distance range up to 65ft (20m)
Video resolution: 720p(1280 x 720)
Working temperature/humidity: -10℃ to +50℃(-4℉ to 122℉)/30% to 80%RH.
Power Dissipation: ≦6W
Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On)
1x 4 CH 720p HD NVR without hard drive
4x Wireless 720P HD Weatherproof Night Vision IP Cameras
1x 12V 2A Power Adapter for NVR(3.3ft)
4x 12V 1A Power Adapters for Cameras(3.3ft)
1x 3ft Network Cable
①It only supports 2.4Ghz router, not supports 5Ghz.
②Not included HDD in the box so it recommded that you can buy 3.5inches 1sata 320GB-4TB, Western Digital, Seagate HDD.
③Please noted that this is not a battery operation system. And the camera and nvr needs power adapter in the box to plug in the electrical outlet.
④Wireless system did not mean you can use without any cable but you still have to use power cable to power on the camera and nvr and ethernet cable to connect nvr and router if you want to remote view.
⑤This system is 4 ch camera system, not compatible with more camera.
- Wifi camera system with 4ch HD 720P(1280×720), IP66 Weatherproof outdoor features and 3.6mm lens provides more clear & crystal Image and capture more details in a larger area & view angle is 75 degree and night vision range up to 65ft(20m) with color image in the daytime and black and white color in the night.
- NVR built in router and two wifi antennas, so the wireless range can cover 1500ft in open area, up to 250ft with obstacles (Between one wall and three walls) and sometimes wifi signal might be affected because of the obstacle and you can move the camera antenna to adjust it into right spot.
- Easy monitor displayer view (Power on the nvr and wifi camera & ethernet cable connect between nvr WAN port and router Lan port & hook HDMI or VGA cable into monitor port, the video will show up.), PC client monitor view(Download software on the PC and then search device and start viewing) and remote phone app view anywhere, anytime (download IP PRO app from Android Google Play or Apple APP Store to add Cloud ID and monitor on the phone APP. Or search: www.dvr163.com to view on the web browser.
- Receive email alerts upon motion detection or app alert when set it up (Notice here please set it up properly to avoid email blast) & System aupports synch-playback, video backup and video detection & supports 1 sata port & max video storage 4TB & 1 USB 2.0 port for operation of mouse control.
- Kindly notice: this system is without HDD in this box and also wireless system here means there is no need to use ethernet cable for each camera but power supply is needed for supplying power to cameras and NVR and also NVR should be hook up into router with ethernet cable. Besides if its necessary when you first power on the camera and NVR there is no video showing on the monitor you can connect them with ethernet cable to match code as a result of wireless using.