This 4K resolution security camera contains 4× the amount of pixels as a 1080p security camera. Instead of recording at a pixel ratio of 1920 × 1080 (a total of 2,073,600 pixels), this 4K camera can record at a pixel ratio of 3840 × 2160 (a total of 8,294,400 pixels). The higher amount of pixels offered by a 4K security camera allows for much better digital enhancing. This means that when you spot something in your footage that you need to zoom in on, specific details, such as facial features or license plate digits, will remain visible for longer as you zoom in further and further into the image. Add this versatile 4K zoom lens security camera to your IP security system. Belonging to Lorex’s line of Nocturnal IP security cameras, this bullet security camera is dressed in all black and offers 4K resolution recording, long-range color night vision, extreme weather capabilities, a heavy-duty metal housing, and much more. This nocturnal IP security camera includes a unique zoom lens, otherwise known as a motorized varifocal lens, that enables remote customization of your viewing area (and focus). Focus on a small area in astonishing detail thanks to the 4× optical zoom or survey a larger scene for maximum coverage. These adjustments can be easily made with your Lorex NVR or through our free mobile apps.
- IR night vision range up to 400ft (122m) in ambient lighting
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39°(H) field of view
- Color Night Vision delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)
- 100ft (30m) CAT5e cable included per camera