This Amcrest dome camera outdoor security system features motion detection that will send smart motion alerts via text or email notifications. Never miss a thing with its super-wide 100° viewing angle with special DORI technology. DORI allows you to detect up to 208ft, observe up to 83 ft, recognize up to 42 ft and identify up to 21ft in your recorded video footage. Experience UltraHD 4MP 1440p video resolution using this camera’s progressive CMOS image sensor and 2.8mm fixed lens.
Image Sensor: 1/2″ Progressive CMOS
Night Vision: 98 ft with 12 IR LEDs
Lens: 2.8mm fixed lens
Close Focus Distance: 800mm
Ingress Protection: IP67 Weatherproof
Heat Rating: 140°F
Cold Rating: -40°F
Detect up to 208ft away
Observe up to 83 ft away
Recognize faces and objects up to 42 ft away
Identify faces and objects up to 21 ft away
FCC, CE and UL Certified.
*Analog Cameras Require a DVR to Operate. A DVR is Required, but Not Included and is Sold Separately. Camera Power Supply and Coaxial Video Cables are Not Included but are Required and Sold Separately. This Camera is Only Compatible with 4MP DVR’s.*
- This 4MP outdoor camera features UltraHD 1440p video resolution. Never miss a thing with a wide angle of 100° using its 2.8mm lens.
- Your HD-CVI camera will resist hot (140°F) and cold (-40°F) temperatures with its heavy duty IP67 weatherproof housing. Deter vandalism with motion detection and motion alerts right to your phone that will strengthen your home security even when you’re away.
- Features night vision so you can see up to 98ft once the sun goes down. With 12 IR LEDs, this surveillance camera is able to generate quality HD footage in low light conditions.
- With its HDCVI technology, this camera is able to support 4 signals over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously. This technology allows your camera to utilize long-distance transmission for 4MP HD video via coaxial cable. Receive smart motion alerts whenever motion is detected, set activity zones and playback footage on an easy-to-use timeline. Experience security anytime, anywhere via the Amcrest View app available for PC and on the iOS and Google Play Store for mobile.
- Analog Cameras Require a DVR to Operate. A DVR is Required, but Not Included and is Sold Separately. Camera Power Supply and Coaxial Video Cables are Not Included but are Required and Sold Separately.