Each camera has been tested at least 3 times before shipment, if there is any question, please contact Honic service team first.
Please contact Honic support team for any question during installation.
Checklist before purchasing:
1. Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.
2. Default mode: 1080P AHD video format.
3. Power on the camera, then switch to the corresponding video format that your DVR support.
4. 1080P HD modes(TVI, AHD, CVI) do NOT compatible with 720P or 960P DVR.
5. At least DC 12V 2A power adapter is required. If there is no video or IR leds is not working at night, please use DC 12V 3A( or 5A) power adapter. It depends on the power cable length and quality.
6. Peel off the protective film on the lens and glass panel before installation.
Image sensor: 1/2.8″ SONY Starvis Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor
Effective Pixel: 1920*1080 in HD mode
Lens: 2.8-12mm manual zoom megapixel lens
Infrared LED: 42μ x 4PCS with 100-130 feet IR distance.
Camera feature: Day/Night; Auto/Manual White Balance; Auto/Manual Gain Control; DNR; Picture adjustment; WDR (HD mode only); OSD support; UTC support (HD mode only)
Functions: SENS-UP; AGC; HLC; BLC; WDR (ROI); SMART IR; AWB; MIRROR; FLIP; ACE; DEFOG; PRIVACY MASKING; MOTION DETECTION TEXT ALARM; CAM TITLE
Housing: Metal, IP66
IR-cut filter: Yes
Power Source: DC12V±10%; 2000mA
Operation Temperature: 14F-122F, RH95% Max
- CRISP IMAGE DAY/NIGHT: 1/2.8″ SONY STARVIS back-illuminated CMOS sensor for crystal clear image, multiple on screen display (OSD) adjustments for optimal picture quality in any given lighting condition, 100-130 feet Long range IR for superior image at night.
- GREAT LOW LIGHT IMAGE: SONY STARVIS image sensor with back-illuminated pixel technology, NIR and LOW ILLUMINATION technology applied, it performs great image with little ambient light.
- IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS: Privacy Masking allows to hide an area you want to hide; Motion Detection Text Alarm make it more efficient to monitor activities by highlighting moving objects with red outlined box and alarm text displayed on screen; HLC to remove bright light area to allow car license plate number become more visible; Smart IR to compensate over-saturation at night to see face clearly.
- 4 MODES OUTPUT: 2MP HD-TVI, 2.0MP HDCVI, 2 Megapixel AHD and 1200 tvl wired BNC video output.
- PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY: 60 DAY money back guarantee, 24 MONTH warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach support; Power supply (Need DC 12V 2A), coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.