Each camera has been tested at least 3 times before shipment, if there is any question, please contact Honic service team first.
Please contact Honic support team for any question durning installation.
Checklist before purchasing:
1. Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.
2. Default video mode: 1080P AHD mode.
3. Power on the camera, then switch to the corresponding video format that your DVR support.
4. 1080P FHD modes(TVI, AHD, CVI) do not compatible with 720P or 960P DVR.
5. At least DC 12V 1A power adapter is required. If there is no video or IR leds is not working at night, please use DC 12V 2A( or higher) power adapter. It depends on the power cable length and quality.
6. Peel off the protective film on the lens and glass panel before installation.
Image sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS image sensor
Effective Pixel: 1920*1080 in FHD mode
Lens: 2.8mm-12mm manual zoom lens
Infrared LED: 14µ x 24PCS with 60-90 feet infrared distance based on environment.
Camera feature: Day/Night; Auto/Manual White Balance; Gain control; Noise Reduction; Picture adjustment; DWDR; OSD support; UTC support (FHD mode only)
Housing: Metal, IP66
IR-cut filter: Yes
Power Source: DC12V±10%; 1000mA
Operation Temperature: 14F-122F, RH95% Max
- WIDE ANGLE CRISP IMAGE: 1/2.7-inch CMOS sensor & Megapixel Lens for crystal clear day and night image with wide view.
- ENHANCED NIGHT VISION: Latest tech anti-reflection black film panel, IR filter and upgraded Leds with 100ft night vision for superior image at night.
- MANUAL ZOOM LENS: With 2.8-12mm manual zoom lens for 27-90 degree viewing angle, its possible to see object clearly near or far.
- 4 MODES VIDEO OUTPUT: 2.0MP HDTVI, 2.0 MP HDCVI, 1080 AHD and 960H wired BNC output.
- WARRANTY: 60 DAY money back guarantee, 24 MONTH warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach support; Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but required.