Image Sensor: 1/3″ 4Megapixel progressive CMOS
Effective Pixels: 2688H)x1520(V)
Scanning System: Progressive
Minimum Illumination: 0.31Lux/F2.2(Color), 0Lux/F2.2(IR on)
IR Distance: Distance up to 30m (98ft)
IR On/Off Control: Auto/ Manual
IR LEDs: 24
Lens Type: Fixed
Mount Type: Board-in
Focal Length: 2.8mm
Max. Aperture: F2.0/F2.2
Angle of View: H: 106°~83°, V:56°~44°
Focus Control: Fixed
Close Focus Distance: N/A
Pan/Tilt Range:Pan:0˚~360˚; Tilt:0˚~90˚;Rotation:0˚~360˚
Streaming Capability:2 Streams
Bit Rate Control: CBR/VBR
Bit Rate: H264H:80K ~ 10240Kbps
Noise Reduction: 3D DNR
White Balance：Auto/Natural/Street Lamp/Outdoor/Manual
Net Weight: 0.38Kg (0.84lb)
Gross Weight: 0.44Kg (0.978lb)
- True Day/Night: A day/night mechanical IR cut filter makes this camera ideal for applications with fluctuating lighting conditions, delivering color images during the day and automatically switching to monochrome as the scene darkens.
- Regions of interest:Regions of Interest (ROI) is a user defined feature that allows the operator to monitor specific areas of a scene while still maintaining overall situational awareness of less important areas.
- Image flip :Capturing unnecessary data such as surrounding hallway walls can increase storage requirements without any added value. The image flip feature allows the camera’s image to be rotated in 90 increments for better video optimization.
- Protection:Supporting ±10% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 6KV lightning rating provides protectection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning. If You have some questions, You can contact us (Email: email@example.com). Thanks a lot.
- Smart IR :With IR illumination, detailed images can be captured in low light or total darkness. The camera’s Smart IR technology adjusts to the intensity of camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object. Smart IR technology prevents IR LEDS from whiting out images as they come closer to the camera. The camera’s integrated infrared illumination provides high performance in extreme low-light environments up to 30m (98ft).